Now that you know where to buy your HCG, you need to know where to buy the rest of the supplies you'll need. You have a two options:
Option 1: Buy a "mixing & injection kit." These are being sold on many different websites that mention anything HCG. A mixing kit can get a little pricey depending on where you buy them, I've seen them range from $73 to $48 (for a 45 day injection kit). The advantage of buying one of these kits is that you'll get all the materials you need for your HCG diet. This might not sound like a big deal, but if you buy everything yourself you have to deal with multiple vendors, so you're paying a bit extra for the convenience. Personally, I like to save what money I can, so I did not buy one of these kits and I don't regret it at all. However, Elicea and I will be selling these kits when the HCG website is complete for a much cheaper price with a very thin profit margin (enough to cover our hosting fees).
Here is what a general kit will include and what you'll need to do the HCG diet:
- Sterile vials
- Syringes/Needles for daily injections (depending on what type of injection you will be taking)
- Bigger syringes for easier mixing (optional)
- Sterile wipes
- Bacteriostatic water
Option 2: Buy everything yourself. This is what I did and what I recommend doing because it will save you money. It will take a bit more planning and patience, but should be worth it. And lucky for you I've already done the work and found sources for all materials needed (which I might add was quite a pain). The only real problem with this option is that the syringes/needles you buy will be in bulk (a box of 100), but this is still much cheaper than the alternative. So here is the list with links:
- Sterile vials: ResearchSupply.net - Make sure you get the 20ml vials and order enough to cover your entire diet. For two people taking a 175iu daily dose on the 45 day plan, I needed 3 vials. They're very cheap, so it is better to have more than come up short while on your diet.
- Syringes/Needles for daily injections: AllegroMedical.com - This website is great, you can buy a lot of medical supplies here for an extremely cheap price. There is a big variety of syringes/needles, so make sure you know what you need before you buy a box.
- Bigger Syringes for easier mixing (optional): AllegroMedical.com - Same source as above. This is optional because it will make life easier, but will cost a bit extra. I bought three of the 20ml syringes and a box of only needles to go with them (yes, overkill on the needles, but they're still cheap). The only purpose of these is to make mixing easier, so they're optional.
- Sterile wipes: AllegroMedical.com - Again, same source as the previous two. You'll need these every time you do an injection and mix, so just about everyday. We use three a day, one to sterilize the vial and one on each of our arms.
- Bacteriostatic water: Evotrition.com - This water is used to make the HCG solution. This website is by far the cheapest I found and it arrived in about a week.
As you can see, we have 3 sources for the HCG supplies. Add 1 more for the actual HCG and you're getting everything from 4 sources. Finding all of them for a low price was quite a challenge and I can understand why people would just buy an overpriced HCG kit. The choice is yours.
Today's menu was very simple again, chicken and radishes for both lunch and dinner. Yum!