March 17, 2010

Day 17 - HCG Mixing, Part 1: Preparation & How Much to Mix

Today's weight: 234.1 lbs

Time to tackle mixing.  This was the one of the hardest things to find decent information on.  I had a lot of questions and couldn't find any real clear answers.  So I'm hoping to solve that problem.  HCG Mixing will be broken up into a few different posts because there is a lot to cover and I don't want to cram it all into a single post.


Preparation:

Prep is easy, just make sure you have all the materials you need and be in a sterile place to mix.  I mix on my kitchen table after I've completely cleaned it and used sterile wipes to sterilize it.  Here is the check list of materials you will need.  If you're not sure where to buy these materials, check out yesterday's post: Where to Buy HCG Supplies.
  • HCG
  • Vial
  • Bacteriostatic water
  • Sterile wipes
  • A big (20-30ml) syringe for easier mixing (optional)
Your HCG will come with a solution to mix it with.  Throw this away!  Do not use this solution with your HCG, this is the wrong stuff.  In the picture below, the HCG is on the left, the solution that you do not use is on the right.



Your vial should be at least 20ml, sterile, and have a rubber stopper at the top.



Have your Bacteriostatic water ready to go.  Go ahead and remove the plastic cap off the top, it'll have a rubber stopper under it, just like your vial's rubber stopper.



Have a few sterile wipes ready to go.  You'll need one to sterilize the top of your HCG (if it came in a vial), vial, and water.  You'll also need a few to sterilize the area you're working on.



The last item you'll need is the syringe/needle you'll use to mix everything.  As I mentioned before, it is recommended to pay a few extra dollars and get a bigger syringe because it will make mixing a lot easier.  But you can still use a 3ml syringe (if you're using them for injections.  If you're using the 1ml or 1/2ml syringes, good luck!) for the mixing, it will just take longer.


How Much to Mix:

This is probably one of the most important questions you'll ask yourself.  The first HCG guide by Dr. Simeons says to take a 125iu dosage of HCG daily, but most people take more than that.  Personally, I take a 175iu dosage and it has worked great for me.  I've heard a lot of people start at 150iu and either go up or down depending on how they feel.  What you decide to take is up to you.

Once you know what your daily HCG dosage will be, use the following chart to figure out how much Bacteriostatic water you'll be mixing.

(click to enlarge)

A few notes:
iu = International Units.  This will be how much HCG you get and how much HCG you want to give yourself on a daily basis.  For example, I give myself a 175iu dosage of HCG.

cc = Cubic Centimeters.  1cc = 1ml.  Just remember that cc and ml are the same thing.  On your syringe, if it says it is a 3ml syringe, it also means it is a 3cc syringe.  Your daily dose is 1/2cc, which is also 1/2ml.  If your syringe says 3ml and your dosage is 1/2cc, you'll fill the syringe to 1/2ml.

Before you start your mixing it is very important to know exactly how much water you'll be mixing with your HCG.  For example...

I have 5,000iu of HCG.  I want to take a daily dosage of 175iu.  Looking at the above chart, I will be mixing a total of 14.25cc of water with my HCG.  This will give me my 175iu daily dosage (1/2cc) of HCG for 28.5 days.  It is simple math when you think about it.  You will have a total of 14.25cc, divide this by .5cc and the result is 28.5 days.

If you aren't sure how much to mix, just look at how much iu your HCG is (it will say on the box) and how much of a daily dosage you want.  The math is already done for you when using the above chart.


With this all figured out, you should be ready to start the mixing.  That will be covered in tomorrow's post.  I'll also have a video for you too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I have 5000iu in front of me now.
And am wondering how much water is needed to mix with it to have 500iu Doses?

Richard said...

Nice product, The mix of hcg products which is helps for diet. Thanks...

HCG Supplies

David bone said...

Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. hcg

Post a Comment