April 15, 2010

Day 21-46 - The Results

Why am I combining days 21-46? Well basically, I can't think of anything else to post about HCG that would be valuable and I don't want to make posts that aren't of any quality. So I'm just combining the rest of the days so you can see my HCG results. If I think of something later that would be of value, I'll post it.

To sum things up... My starting weight was 245.5. My ending weight is 203. That is a total weight loss of 42.5 lbs under the HCG diet. I'm calling it a huge success. I feel better, look better, and it has changed the way I eat. The hard part now is keeping it off, but the desire for crappy foods is gone.

So that's it. If you would like to view my previous posts, I've linked them all below. Thank you for reading. Good luck with your own HCG experience!

Popular HCG articles:
All HCG articles:

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, Congratulations on the weight loss...you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Wondering if you made it to your goal weight for your wedding day?

Anonymous said...

Have you been successful keeping the weight off over this past year?

usqureshi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David bone said...

Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. hcg

Ali said...

Very useful information i really impress by your article...

by hcg Drops online
hcg diet

Angela Brooks said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Regards,

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Post a Comment